Wednesday 5 May 2010

Howies T-shirts






For this project we had to create T-shirts for the company howies, using our imaginations to include what howies is interested in, eg. the environment, sports, etc. Here are some above that I have come up with so far... I really enjyed working with the letters to create something else to the name of howies. The first green T-shirt represents recycling. The second blue T-shirt represents mountains upside down. The third T-shirt represents two rainbos to make the 'o'. The fourth T-shirt represents nature and I have used the flower as the 'i'. The fifth T-shirt shows all of the letters of the name howies in a different format to create a face. I think they are all unique in their own ways and I like them all.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed this blog. Really Great.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/authentic-pigment/index.htm

    ReplyDelete