Thursday 6 May 2010

Research for Photograph Narrative...








Here is my research for my photograph narrative. I researched quite a few photographers, some that I really like such as Man Ray and Mari Mahr because they work in black and white and mostly greyscale, however I didn't think that this would be effective in my work so I tried looking at others. I think the photographer that really influenced me would have to be Kristina Kotarski as she takes fantastic colourful images of close ups of objects or things mostly nature. I used this technique in quite a few of my photographs but one that really stands out is the photograph of the 3 leafed clover, where it is a close up of the leaves and my hand and the background is a little blurry because it is not really relevant to what the viewer is supposed to be focusing on. I really enjoyed researching for this brief as I found many talented photographers and it has really helped my skills in taking my own photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment