Wednesday 8 September 2010

Lamb - Gorecki




I have never been a huge fan of lamb, so when I was first introduced to this song I didn't really know what to expect. I sat there and listened at Phil's house (a friend that hosts musicians, mostly dubstep) and I have never been drawn to a song like I have with this one. It is in my opinion the most powerful love song that I have heard yet. Here are some of the lyrics in the song:





If I should die this very moment
I wouldnt fear
For Ive never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you
Still in my heart this moment
Or it might burst
Could we stay right here
Until the end of time until the earth stops turning
Wanna love you until the seas run dry
Ive found the one Ive waited for

All this time Ive loved you
And never known your face
All this time Ive missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs
Wanna stay right here
Until the end of time
til the earth stops turning
Gonna love you until the seas run dry
Ive found the one Ive waited for...

The words 'till the earth stops turning, gonna love you till the seas run dry,' is like never ending love and passion for one person you would do anything for. Those words literally will never happen you will love that person for ever, its an amazing way of putting these words together to create something so powerful.

Her voice also suits this song so well as it is quite soft but she is strong with it to obviously show power about how she feels and expresses these words.

Fantastic song.

No comments:

Post a Comment