Wednesday 8 September 2010

White Lies - Death (Chase and Status Remix)




I absolutely love Chase and Status they are my favourite band ever! They do genres of music such as drum and bass and dubstep which is becoming very popular over the UK and America. I like White Lies old voice in this. I think it sounds a little like Ian Curtis from Joy Division yet has a new twist of dubstep in the background. It is still a pretty relaxed song and has good lyrics in it such as,"I love the quiet of the night time, When the sun is drowned in a deathly sea, I can feel my heart beating as I speed from, The sense of time catching up with me, The sky set out like a pathway, But who decides which route we take?" It's quite a powerful song, but the remix by Chase and Status breaks it up abit so it's not so sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment