Thursday 26 August 2010

Big Brother House














Over the holidays I have been very in to watching the reality TV show on channel 4 called Big Brother. There are around 10 people that were put in the house in the beginning and as you probably know the housemates go to the diary room and choose two people who they want to be put up for eviction for the public to vote off the following Friday.

This program had become routine for me to watch and became addictive as it was so entertaining. The housemates were not celebrities and were normal people which made it even better.

What drew me to this program is that by word of mouth somebody told me that the Big Brother house had been changed drastically from the last series. I understand that the house gets changed every series that they do but when I turned on the television I agreed with that person that it is the best they have made it yet. They had a snug, a glass bathroom, a funky kitchen a garden where the smokers bit was a carousel and a huge bedroom. Here is a photograph of the garden below:












I also really like the new Big Brother logo made of flowers above. Here are a few older designs:



























Here is the Big Brother 2010 advert before it came out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment