Thursday 26 August 2010

Jason Brooks





















Ever since I have been old enough to go clubbing, I have always seen flyers about advertising Hed Kandi nights. This music is like funky house and a little bit of trance. Jason Brooks is Hed Kandi's designer as has created over 50 album covers for them as well as artwork for Fierce Angel.

I know that he is an illustrator which is not really my pathway but his use of lines and solid colours to make images of beautiful women inspires me to use this kind of technique in my own. I am always excited to see what he comes out with next in each volume of Hed Kandi music.

Like I said he draws and illutrates women, fashion and architecture using vector art (something I would love to learn and be very confident in using). Here are some images of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment