Wednesday 25 August 2010

Liquid Solution







I really like Liquid Solution, as I go down to Liverpool quite a lot I know my way round quite well and have gotten to meet many other students that go to LJMU due to my best friend living there for two years. I have heard people talk about Liquid Solution whilst I have been down there and had never really checked it out up until now.

Again I love the fact that it uses motion graphics as you enter the page and it talks to you using both text and visuals. Brilliant idea.














After you have entered you can browse through their portfolio where their main focuses are:

Advertising
Branding
Creative Design
Digital and Social Media
Strategic Marketing
Web Design

Here are some of their most well known clients that they design for:















This company really is quite impressive, this is the kind of company that I would be more than willing to join when I leave University.

No comments:

Post a Comment