Thursday 26 August 2010

Las Vegas Stratosphere Insanity Ride

I have never been on this ride but during the holiday I received an email showing one of the scariest rides in the world. This fascinates me to think who would actually go on this type of ride?! It is a ride on one of the tallest buildings in Las Vegas.

I like the way it is structured for a thrill adrenaline factor. I don't think I would have the courage to go on it though!




















As you can see from the launch position diagram you get on the ride which is attached to the building then it slowly pulls itself out so it is hovering over the tiny city below it. It spins aswell as lift backwards so you are leaning forward with nothing but a harness to save you!

Here is a video of how it works below:

No comments:

Post a Comment