Thursday 26 August 2010

Graphic Design Employment

This website is very useful for students, employers, employees etc of the graphic design industry. I have found it very useful for its shortcuts and tutorials. I would recpmmend this to anybody in the design business.

At Graphic Design Employment.com, You'll find:

  • Graphics tutorials in InDesign, Photoshop, Quark XPress and Illustrator
  • Advice about preparing a CV or resumé and how to prepare for a graphic design job interview
  • Step-by-step guides to preparing press-ready artwork
  • Tips and advice on proofreading and the most common proofreading marks
  • Links to useful design-related websites and resources which are used in my studio on a daily basis
  • Where to find graphic design employment

It's my experience that much of this basic training has been neglected by college tutors. There's a good chance that you'll already be familiar with some of the information on this site - but I'm confident that you'll find a lot of new material as well. I hope that you find this website of use, and that you get as much out of the creative process of graphic design as I do. Check out the links on the left and below to start getting up to speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment