Thursday 26 August 2010

Dreamworks
















Now I know that I might be punching a little above my weight, but this is the kind of company that I want to work for even just walk around the building to see how this massive creative industry makes the cogs turn. My idea when I leave university is to move to America and find a big graphic company there that will take me on and teach me their ways of designing.

Why America? Simple. America in my eyes is the land of opportunities, there are so many buildings/ skyscrapers, massive stars, more things to do and see, better fashion range as they make it before it comes out over here. Everything to me is just bigger and better and I have experienced this when I went to New York for a week. It was the best time of my life and that is what I want my career to involve just being there and being involved! But yes this is my aim, this is my goal in life to achieve this or something similar.

Dreamworks has made many different yet well known animation movies, such as:

Shrek
Kung Fu Panda
Madagascar
Shark Tale
Chicken Run
Monster vs Aliens
Antz
and many more...

All of these films have child and adult humour so it is fun for the whole family to watch together. The colours and the graphics are so realistic as you will be able to see even down to every hairline on every character shows perfection. Here are some of my favourite movie trailers created by dreamworks below:





No comments:

Post a Comment